Saturday 24 October 2020

A DEATH IN WINTER - SOFT LAUNCH

 

It goes without saying that 2020 has been a weird and upsetting year. My previous blog post was in February, when I talked about writing the next March and Walker Crime Novel during winter, with a winter setting.

Well, that winter ended, the summer passed, and now we find ourselves moving into autumn with another winter on the horizon.

The absence of blog posts can be explained--although not excused--by the fact that I've spent the summer in my newly organized basement office at home, having given up my retreat in Burritt's Rapids in order to limit the number of excursions away from home to, well, almost none.

What have I been doing down there? Writing, of course. A DEATH IN WINTER, the fifth March and Walker Crime Novel, has been completed, edited, and produced.

We (by which I mean The Plaid Raccoon Press) are now ready for a soft launch of this latest title. It will take a few more days to get all the point-of-sale details sorted out but watch this space over the next few days and we'll announce all the exciting details!

Stay safe, and stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment